Tuesday 15 May 2018

Descriptive Writing

This week for writing, we have been working on writing a description for this image. We had to focus on our senses. I found it challenging to come up with a description for each sense. Here is what I came up with!



See- I can see People screaming in fear as they go round and round on a roller coaster.

Hear- I can hear the scream of the scared mother as her kid is going on a crazy roller coaster.

Feel- I can feel people pushing past me in excitement trying to get to there favorite ride on time.

Taste- taste fresh popcorn melting in my mouth like at the movies

Smell- I can smell the pink sugary candy floss dissolving in my throat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zach,
    This is Riley, Jake and Elijah here from M2. We like your describing sentences and they go well with the picture. We especially like your sentence about the popcorn melting in your mouth. We love popcorn and the butter popcorn from the movies is the best.

    What ride would you like to go on if you were at this theme park? We would like to go on a roller coaster or visit a haunted house.

    Keep up the good work and good luck for rugby finals on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi zack i love the work the done a what is that by Tane moody

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.